Sunday, December 28, 2008

Another busy weekend

It seems that the weekends just fly by. Rick wanted to go down to Cabela's yesterday and the three of us trekked down there and by the time we got home it was dinner time. Of course, while we were down there we had to go to the Antique mall. I can't believe I did not find anything to buy!!! It was amazing as I always find something.....

Last night I started making belly bands for the min pin fundraiser. I made about 10 before I ran out of velcro. We had to make a trip to Mill end fabrics first thing this morning to pick up more velcro and I found some more fabric. I think I have enough to make about 30-40 of these things. If they all don't sell I will donate them to the foster homes to use.

This morning we got an application for Roo. We set up the home visit in Maple Grove at 2 and came home dogless. We now have NO FOSTERS!!!!! I wonder how long this will last.........

Then I came home and started to put away the Avon (that I needed from the auction). Bob is still going throught the boxes and finding what I need and the rest I sell on ebay. This week with the holidays I did not list much. But we still have an overwhelming amount of boxes downstairs to go through and list.

I made about 5 more belly bands now I am ready for bed.... I think I need a vacation!

No comments: