Jess, Chopper and Glen came by at 9:15 to visit and play blackjack. Jessica was counting cards and won alot of chips... Too bad, it wasn't real money. She is learning to count cards for her job as surveillance. Seems like it was working.
Since we would not see her until after her birthday she wanted her birthday present. It was a craftsman tool set to help her work on the rustbucket (48 truck) she has in her garage. She was thrilled!!!!
They are still here and it is 11pm. I do have to work in the morning and am falling asleep fast.
I got a call tonight about a 4 year old female that needs to come into fostering. Of course, I said yes! Her name is Ruby and she is from Hastings.... So Gayle I will be coming into your area to pick her up sometime this weekend.
Nite all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment