Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Auction Stuff

Bob and I drove 4 hours to Iowa for an auction on 10-25-08. We filled the van and 1/2 a uhaul with Avon!!! I am opening a box at a time and going through the items to find what I need for my collection (It's like Christmas) and the rest I am putting on ebay! So needless to say, we have been extremely busy.

Right now, I have no foster min pins..... It is the first time since we started doing this in March.

Jessica's birthday is Friday the 14th. We were going to try to get together for dinner, but Bob is in training this week and working from 2-10pm until Friday night. We may have to wait until next week to celebrate her birthday.

This blog is something new for me to do, we will see how long it lasts. Hopefully, it is addicting and I will keep it up!

No comments: