Well, it started this snowing & blowing mess around noon. Everyone at work freaked out so I sent everyone home early. What a mess.... When I got home I was able to get up the street, but could not make it into the driveway. I had to park, call Bob to find out how to use the snowblower and I blew out the driveway so I could park.
Rick is out front again at 8:45pm snowblowing the driveway, so that when Bob gets home at 10:30 he can park. It is still coming down and blowing. I had heard it was supposed to stop at 6-7 pm, but it doesn't seem to be letting up. On a good note, they did plow the street....It usually does not get plowed and the cars can now make it up the hill.
It is going to be a fun drive into work in the morning. Hopefully, it will stop snowing soon and the plows will have this mess cleaned up by morning.
Everyone has been giving me a hard time about not blogging, so here are some updates. Roo's adoption was finalized. We still have Rambo who is making progress, but very slowly. I picked up two 1 1/2 year old sisters on Friday night. They are very cute, but need some discipline and manners. I already have a potential adopter and he is interested in taking both of them. Very exciting that they get to stay together.
March 11, I will be attending the dreaded puppy mill auction in Wisconsin. I hope all goes well and I don't get arrested. There are 4-5 of us attending and I hope we can stay out of trouble and keep our emotions in check. I do think we will come home with some dogs.......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment