Saturday, January 31, 2009

Needed Rest

I took Friday and next Monday off from work. I need some rest! Well, of course while on my rest break.... Roo was adopted! Yipee!!! I have had him almost two months and was starting to think he was getting too attached to us. He went to a middle aged single guy and I think it will work out wonderfully. Of course, he has a one week trail period, so everyone keep your fingers crossed.

Even with this heat wave (45 degrees) we are having I did not go anywhere today. I stayed home, listed stuff on ebay, and watched TV (did the dishes, but I don't want to admit to that).

Tomorrow we are going to spend the day with Bob's mom and Dan. We are going to Red Wing shopping (Antique malls) and have lunch. It should be a really good time.

I won an annual pass to the movie theater at The Mall of America and in the past week have seen 4 movies. I head up there after work (by myself) and see the latest movies.
So I am going to give you my opinion on what I have seen based on five Stars. Five Stars being the best.
  • The Curious Case of Benjamin Buttons ****
  • Gran Torino ***** (Tear Jerker)
  • Ink Heart*** (good for kids)
  • Slumdog Millionaire ****
We still have Mr. Rambo, he was a Puppy mill dog who has NO Socialization skills. We have had him appr. 3 wks and he is still terrified of me. He is warming up to Bob very slowly. He will need a home with someone who has a lot of patience and love. Any Takers????

No comments: