skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Henrich Family
Monday, November 16, 2009
It's been along time!
I know I haven't posted in quite a while, but I have been out of commission for awhile (car accident).
I am hoping to start including posts soon and keep everyone updated.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Facebook Badge
Deb Henrich
Create Your Badge
Deb and Bob's Ebay Store
D. Kays Antiques and Collectibles
Deb and Bob's Ebid store
D Kays Ebid Store
Min Pin Rescue
Min Pin Rescue
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(11)
▼
November
(1)
It's been along time!
►
May
(2)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(3)
►
2008
(19)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(11)
About Me
Henrich
Bob & I keep busy with being a foster family for miniature pinschers (min pin). We are avid collectors and specialize in Avon collectibles and Commemorative Coke bottles.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment